TrailMaster Dirt Bike TM33 Full Size Offroad 250 Electric and Kick Start, 5 Gear Manual ClutchDid you find a cheaper price ? Request a price match here.
- Yes, We are open and taking Orders for SHIPPING. For Local DFW customers Please buy it online and pick up @ our Warehouse located Click Here.
- Shipping and Fuel surcharge Notice:
- About 99% of the customers will not get any shipping / Fuel surcharges, however only about 1% of the customers might get the surcharges on a case by case basis. Shipping to a very far away states and some rural area will incur extra shipping charges like NY, WA, SD, ND, MI, WA, CA, MT, OR, NV, ME, MA,PA, CT, DC, NH and the East Coast etc will be extra due to excessive fuel surcharges, and shipping to any islands will be extra. Please place your order normally if there are any extra shipping charges we will call you to inform you if not we will process your order as normal. We do not ship it to Hawaii and Alaska. Thank you for your understanding.
- Free shipping 48 contiguous states:
- Restrictions apply* E.G. home delivery for the golf carts are extra and Fuel surcharge applies to far away states.
- Finance our Product (For Local Customers):
- If you are local to DFW please CLICK HERE to finance our product with or Get Financing Options – Instantly. | With PayPossible
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our powersports specialist
TrailMaster Dirt Bike TM33 Full Size Offroad 250 Electric and Kick Start, 5 Gear Manual Clutch
- Powerful 4 stroke 223cc air cooled 16HP engine
- Electric and kick start, 5 gear manual clutch
- Central Tube High Strength Steel Frame
- Large frame size, same size frame as TM36
- 59“ wheel base and 37” seat high
- Front tire 21”/Rear Tire 18”
- Dual Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc front brake
- 910mm Inverted Hydraulic Forks, 150mm Travel
- 460mm Spring Pre-load None-Adjustable Shock
- LED Headlight
Parts breakdown set up manuel
|TM Dirt Bikes 31-33-36-38||Parts|
|Engine Type||ZSCB250D-G, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air Cooled|
|Max Power||12/7000 kw/r/min, 16 HP|
|Max Torque||17.5/5500 N.m/r/min|
|Shift Type||Manual Wet Multi-Plate, 1-N-2-3-4-5, 5-Gears|
|Bore and Stroke||65.5 x 62.2 mm|
|Start Type||Electric & Kick Start|
|Transmission||#520 Chain, FT: 13T/RR: 47T Sprocket|
|Front Suspension||Φ51*Φ54-910mm Inverted Hydraulic Forks, 150mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||460mm Spring Pre-load None-Adjustable Shock|
|Front Wheel||Aluminum Rim, FT: 1.60 x 21|
|Rear Wheel||Aluminum Rim, RR: 2.15 x 18|
|Front Brake||Dual Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Single Piston Caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Frame||Lightweight ,Steel Tube Frame|
|Swing-Arm||Tube High Strength Steel Swingarm; L=560mm|
|Handle Bar||Tapered Aluminum #6061|
|Overall Size Length×Width×Height:||(Inches)86.6X33.9X49.2 / (mm)2200x860x1250|
|Tx Powersports present TrailMaster Dirt Bike TM series TM10, TM11, TM15, TM21, TM22, TM23, TM24, TM27, TM29, TM31, TM36, TM38|
|Model||max.weight||Wheel Base||Seat height||Engine size||Starting||Transmission||Tires
|TM10||150LB||39.37''||24.41''||110cc||Kick Start||Automatic Clutch ,N-1-2-3-4||2.5x10||2.5x10|
|TM11||150LB||39.37''||24.41''||110cc||Electric||Automatic clutch, One gear||2.5x10||2.5x10|
|TM15||150LB||40''||24.4''||110cc||Kick & Electric Start||Automatic Clutch ,N-1-2-3-4||2.75x12||3x10|
|TM21||170LB||41.54''||29.13''||125cc||Kick Start||Automatic Clutch ,N-1-2-3-4||60/100-14||80/100-12|
|TM22||170LB||41.54''||29.13''||125cc||Kick Start||Manual Clutch, N-1-2-3-4||60/100-14||80/100-12|
|TM23||170LB||41.54''||29.13''||125cc||Kick & Electric Start||Automatic Clutch ,N-1-2-3-4||60/100-14||80/100-12|
|TM24||170LB||42.3''||32.7''||125cc||Kick Start||Manual Clutch, N-1-2-3-4||70/100-17||90/100-14|
|TM27||200LB||49.8''||33.5''||125cc||Kick Start||Manual Clutch, N-1-2-3-4||70/100-17||90/100-14|
|TM29||200LB||49.8''||33.5''||125cc||Kick & Electric Start||Manual Clutch, N-1-2-3-5||70/100-17||90/100-14|
|TM31||280lbs||53.1"||34"||250cc||Electric & Kick Start||Manual Wet Multi-Plate, 1-N-2-3-4-5, 5-Gears
|TM36||300lbs||59"||37"||300cc||Electric & Kick Start
||Manual Wet Multi-Plate, Constant-mesh, two-stage transmission, 5-Gears
|TM38||300lbs||59"||37"||300cc||Electric & Kick Start
||Wet multi disc clutch, International Gear Pattern,6-Speed|
Why Lowest Price ATVs
Why Buy From Lowest Price ATVs
At Lowest Price ATVs we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority
No matter when you purchased a product from Lowest Price ATVs, we will provide it with lifetime technical support. We aren't here just to sell you a great product, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have about it. Call us at 1 800 424 3160 to speak with one of our professional techs to get all your questions answered and any problems you should have solved!
At Lowest Price ATVs we sell fun! We also know you want your new new "toy" quickly! That is why we offer fast shipping to the lower 48 United States. Once payment is confirmed and received, you should be receiving your product anywhere between one and six business days depending on your location within the country. If you have any questions or would like us to track your package please call 1 800 424 3160
Our Website Is Safe and Trusted To Buy From
We know you are skeptical when putting your financial information over the world wide web. At Lowest Price ATVs, finances and identity are extremely important to us as well. All purchases made from our website are made securely using Trustwave SSL Security ordering and an Authorize.Net payment gateway. We also offer Paypal as a payment option for your convenience.
Lowest Prices, Guaranteed!
With over 100 different models to choose from, we at Lowest Price ATVs are able to offer affordable motorsports products and accessories for the beginner to the most advanced riders. All of products come directly from our factory and we stand behind our prices 100%! If you find the same product somewhere else at a lower price, we will credit back the difference to you!
We Use Only The Finest Parts
At Lowest Price ATVs safety is our number concern when manufacturing all of our products. That is why all of our parts are made with the finest quality and inspected with highest standards. Before we ship any product to you, we inspect and go over it thoroughly from top to bottom. We also offer the option to ship your new motorsports product, fully assembled for your added convenience.