RPS Kinroad 200cc Commander (TK200Gk-9A) Gokart, Air-Cooled 4 Stroke Single CylinderDid you find a cheaper price ? Request a price match here.
- Yes, We are open and taking Orders for SHIPPING. For Local DFW customers Please buy it online and pick up @ our Warehouse located Click Here.
- Shipping and Fuel surcharge Notice:
- About 99% of the customers will not get any shipping / Fuel surcharges, however only about 1% of the customers might get the surcharges on a case by case basis. Shipping to a very far away states and some rural area will incur extra shipping charges like NY, WA, SD, ND, MI, WA, CA, MT, OR, NV, ME, MA,PA, CT, DC, NH and the East Coast etc will be extra due to excessive fuel surcharges, and shipping to any islands will be extra. Please place your order normally if there are any extra shipping charges we will call you to inform you if not we will process your order as normal. We do not ship it to Hawaii and Alaska. Thank you for your understanding.
- Free shipping 48 contiguous states:
- Restrictions apply* E.G. home delivery for the golf carts are extra and Fuel surcharge applies to far away states.
- Finance our Product (For Local Customers):
- If you are local to DFW please CLICK HERE to finance our product with or Get Financing Options – Instantly. | With PayPossible
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our powersports specialist
RPS Kinroad 200cc Commander (TK200Gk-9A) Gokart, Air-Cooled 4 Stroke Single Cylinder
The RPS Kinroad 200cc Commander (TK200GK-9A) Go-Kart boasts a thrilling top speed of 37.5 miles per hour, driven by its powerful 9.25 horsepower engine that revs up to 7500 rpm. This go-kart promises an exhilarating and dynamic riding experience for enthusiasts seeking speed and adventure.
The RPS Kinroad 200cc Commander (TK200GK-9A) Go-kart is a recreational vehicle designed for off-road or recreational use. Here are some key specifications and features:
- Engine Type: 200cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled
- Maximum Horsepower: 9.25hp at 7500rpm
- Maximum Torque: 8.5n.m at 7000rpm
- CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) for efficient ignition control
- Maximum Speed: 37.5 miles per hour (approximately 60.35 kilometers per hour)
- This go-kart offers a fun and thrilling experience with a decent top speed.
Design and Construction:
- The go-kart is designed for recreational use and features a sturdy frame to withstand off-road conditions.
- It typically comes with a roll cage for safety and protection.
- The go-kart may feature a suspension system to provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- It likely uses an automatic transmission for easy operation, making it suitable for riders of various skill levels.
Tires and Wheels:
- Depending on the model, it may come with off-road tires and durable wheels to handle various terrains.
- Go-karts like these often have two seats, allowing for a driver and a passenger.
- Safety features such as seatbelts and a roll cage are common in go-karts to protect riders in case of accidents.
- This go-kart is designed for recreational purposes and is not typically street legal. It's meant for off-road, private property, or closed-course use.
Always check the user manual and local regulations to ensure you are using the go-kart in a safe and legal manner.
Engine type: single cylinder Air-cooled 4-stroke
Displacement : 200 cc
Max horsepower : 9.25hp/7500rpm
Max torque : 8.5n.m/7000rpm
Bore*stroke : 2.24 *2.28inch
Max speed : 37.5 miles/h
Climbing ability : ≥ 30°
Ignition : C.D.I
Starting system : Electric
Battery : 12V/7Ah
Driveline : DOUBLE CHAIN-drive
Driving wheel : Rear wheel drive
Suspension,front/rear : Double arm-swing/ single arm
Brakes,front/rear : Disc
Brake operation : Hand +foot
Tires,front/rear : 21×7-10/22×11-10
Fuel capacity/type : 1.8gal
Weight,G.W./N.W : 602/547lbs - 273/248kg
Max load : 356lbs
Wheelbase : 74 inches
OA Length×Width×Height : (Inches) 98×62×67 / (mm)2489×1574×1701
Height to seat : 17.7inch
Min round clearance 9.8inch
Pedal to seat back distance: 42” to 46”
Headroom from seat bottom to top: 39”
Seat room, width from driver to passenger: 38”
Why Lowest Price ATVs
Why Buy From Lowest Price ATVs
At Lowest Price ATVs we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority
No matter when you purchased a product from Lowest Price ATVs, we will provide it with lifetime technical support. We aren't here just to sell you a great product, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have about it. Call us at 1 800 424 3160 to speak with one of our professional techs to get all your questions answered and any problems you should have solved!
At Lowest Price ATVs we sell fun! We also know you want your new new "toy" quickly! That is why we offer fast shipping to the lower 48 United States. Once payment is confirmed and received, you should be receiving your product anywhere between one and six business days depending on your location within the country. If you have any questions or would like us to track your package please call 1 800 424 3160
Our Website Is Safe and Trusted To Buy From
We know you are skeptical when putting your financial information over the world wide web. At Lowest Price ATVs, finances and identity are extremely important to us as well. All purchases made from our website are made securely using Trustwave SSL Security ordering and an Authorize.Net payment gateway. We also offer Paypal as a payment option for your convenience.
Lowest Prices, Guaranteed!
With over 100 different models to choose from, we at Lowest Price ATVs are able to offer affordable motorsports products and accessories for the beginner to the most advanced riders. All of products come directly from our factory and we stand behind our prices 100%! If you find the same product somewhere else at a lower price, we will credit back the difference to you!
We Use Only The Finest Parts
At Lowest Price ATVs safety is our number concern when manufacturing all of our products. That is why all of our parts are made with the finest quality and inspected with highest standards. Before we ship any product to you, we inspect and go over it thoroughly from top to bottom. We also offer the option to ship your new motorsports product, fully assembled for your added convenience.