Camo green - Trailmaster Taurus 200 MFV (Side By Side) 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air And Oil Cooled
- We work very hard to bring our prices down as much as we can, If you found a cheaper price else where
- SINCE THESE ARE VERY BIG UNITS PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME.
- PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME.
- Assembly Note:
- Everything will be assembled except the roll bars, roof, and the windshield if applicable.
- Fuel surcharge Notice:
- Shipping to very far away states like NY, WA, SD, ND, MI, WA, CA, MT, OR, NV, ME, MA etc will be extra due to excessive fuel surcharges, and shipping to any islands will be extra If there are any extra charges we will call you case by case basis and we do not ship it to Hawaii and Alaska.
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our powersports specialist
The Taurus 200 MFV is equipped with a 9.5 HP air and oil cooled high performance 177cc GY6 engine with internal reverse set up. It comes standard with a H/L gear. The low gear mode has a 40% better climbing ability than the non H/L version and can climb up to 30 degree slopes with ease. The Taurus 200 has significantly greater torque than the non H/L gear version machines. It is also equipped with 4 wheel independent suspension for optimal driving experience.
Best of all, this model comes with both rear flip seat and utility dump bed, interchangeable within a few minutes. It can be used as a neighborhood golf cart to carry up to 4 people or as a utility vehicle with the heavy duty dump bed installed.
Other notable features includes: aluminum wheels package, front and rear 24 x 8-12 / 24 x 8-12 turf tires, Hi/Lo LED headlights, turn signals, rearview side mirrors, digital dashboard, hard top, steel front bumper, retractable seatbelt, 12 volt outlet, cup holder.
· Equipped with both rear flip seat and utility dump bed, interchangeable within a few minutes; Can be used as a neighborhood golf cart to carry up to 4 persons or as a utility vehicle with the heavy duty dump bed.
· Equipped with H/L gear, low gear mode has 40% better climbing ability than the non H/L version & can climb up to 30 degree slopes with ease.
· Air and oil cooled high performance 177.3 cc GY6 engine with internal reverse set up, with rear shaft direct drive, more reliable power transmission, higher transmission efficiency;
· Four-wheel independent suspension for much better driving experience
· Heavy duty frame, net weight 880 lbs, max load 800 lbs for 4 adult with flip seat
· Digital speedometer/odometer
· LED Hi/Lo beam head light
· Rear view side mirrors
· Sporting steering wheel
· Turn signals
· Safety harness seatbelt
· Big dual purpose tires: F / R: 24 x 8-12 / 24 x 8-12
· Polished aluminum wheels
· Hard top
· Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
· Rack and pinion steering wheel
· Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
· Large gas tank
· Optional folded windshield - $250
· Optional 2000lbs-winch - $150
· Optional LED light bar - $150
- EPA Certificated
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air and oil cooled
- Displacement: 177.3cc
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Max HP: 9.5HP
- Bore & Stroke: 62.5X57.8 mm
- Max Torque and Crankshaft Speed: 11.0/4500 N.m/(RPM)
- Nominal Power and Crankshaft Speed: 6.5/6500 kw/(RPM)
- Max Speed: 25mph
- Climbing Ability: 30 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting System: Electric
- Battery: 12V 9Ah
- Carburetor Brand: Deli
- Engine Oil: SAE 15W/40
- Transmission: Auto, L-H-N-R
- Drive Train: Shaft Drive; 2 WD:
- Drive Mode: Rear Shaft Drive, Rear differential
- Suspension, F/R: Front MacPherson, Rear Dual A-ARM
- Brakes, F / R: Both hydraulic brakes, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 24 x 8-12 / 24 x 8-12
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.8 gallons
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 1200 lbs/ 880 lbs
- Max Load: 800 lbs
- Dump Bed Capacity: 220 lbs
- Towing Capacity: 200 lbs
- Wheelbase: 63
- OA L x W x H: 61*94*75
- Seat Height: 33
- Min Ground Clearance: 11
- Bump Bed: 26.4X43.4X9.5
Why Lowest Price ATVs
Why Buy From Lowest Price ATVs
At Lowest Price ATVs we sell fun! All of our products are built with three main objectives in mind: To provide quality, innovate and affordable vehicles and accessories to motorsports enthusiasts all throughout the United States. We offer a diverse product line that includes ATVs, scooters, trikes, street bikes, UTVs and electric motorcycles. We pride ourselves with an excellent team, that is very knowledge about our products and available for all of your customer service needs and wants. You won't be disappointed!
Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority
No matter when you purchased a product from Lowest Price ATVs, we will provide it with lifetime technical support. We aren't here just to sell you a great product, we are here to answer any and all questions you may have about it. Call us at 1 800 424 3160 to speak with one of our professional techs to get all your questions answered and any problems you should have solved!
At Lowest Price ATVs we sell fun! We also know you want your new new "toy" quickly! That is why we offer fast shipping to the lower 48 United States. Once payment is confirmed and received, you should be receiving your product anywhere between one and six business days depending on your location within the country. If you have any questions or would like us to track your package please call 1 800 424 3160
Our Website Is Safe and Trusted To Buy From
We know you are skeptical when putting your financial information over the world wide web. At Lowest Price ATVs, finances and identity are extremely important to us as well. All purchases made from our website are made securely using Trustwave SSL Security ordering and an Authorize.Net payment gateway. We also offer Paypal as a payment option for your convenience.
Lowest Prices, Guaranteed!
With over 100 different models to choose from, we at Lowest Price ATVs are able to offer affordable motorsports products and accessories for the beginner to the most advanced riders. All of products come directly from our factory and we stand behind our prices 100%! If you find the same product somewhere else at a lower price, we will credit back the difference to you!
We Use Only The Finest Parts
At Lowest Price ATVs safety is our number concern when manufacturing all of our products. That is why all of our parts are made with the finest quality and inspected with highest standards. Before we ship any product to you, we inspect and go over it thoroughly from top to bottom. We also offer the option to ship your new motorsports product, fully assembled for your added convenience.